Commercial Property Management
IPM’s service-first management strategies help owners enhance property values, ensure tenant retention, and reduce operating costs. We understand the importance and synergy of business adjacencies, real estate site selection, updating, preventive maintenance, and management controls as strategic business elements integral to the success of our client’s business. We strive to provide exceptional services to enhance the work environment for occupants within our managed properties.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Understanding and facilitating the owner’s goals and objectives
- State-of-the art property management systems with mobile functionality: online rent payment processing, mobile-enabled owner portal, e-check payment for owners & vendors, document sharing, tenant portal for maintenance requests
- Accounts Receivable leasing invoices and collection
- Accounts Payable disbursement of monthly bills, including POA, mortgage, insurance, taxes, etc.
- Delinquency monitoring and control
- Security deposit reconciliations
- Monthly financial reports & owner statements
- Annual CAM reconciliations
- Year-end financial preparation including 1099’s and 1096’s
- Coordination with your professional services team [accounting, legal, etc.] for reporting and filing requirements
- Property inspections, coordination of repairs and maintenance
- Review, verify, and approval of all project expenses
- Manage all tenant calls, emergencies and routine maintenance
- Maintain complete lease files
- Annual review of all lease agreements to monitor lease expirations, compliance, market rates, and promote renewals
- Coordinate property owners’ association documents and payments
Collaboration with Commercial Marketing, Leasing, & Sales Agents
IPM does not provide marketing, leasing, and sales for commercial properties. We work closely with area commercial real estate agents and brokers to ensure smooth coordination when leases expire and new leases are signed, or when owners are ready to list their property for sale. We respect the existing relationship owners have with their commercial real estate associates and provide support to all parties. Our goal is to ensure smoothly operated and managed properties to maximize marketability for the owner’s properties and the respective tenant businesses. If you are a real estate broker or sales associate, please give us a call for an introduction to see how we can support you and your clients.